Pelvic Floor Seminars
Are you a gym owner or belong to a gym in Toronto or the GTA that serves the strength training community? If so, an interactive pelvic floor seminar is an excellent resource for you and your members.
The content can be tailored to your needs, and can include:
- Pelvic floor anatomy and how it ties into your core strength.
- Common pelvic floor conditions and misconceptions.
- Pregnancy: How does it affect your pelvic floor and when/how should you return to lifting?
- Management of pelvic floor issues: Strengthening, scaling your workouts, and pelvic floor physiotherapy.
- Learn some exercises to start strengthening your pelvic floor today!
- Q&A with a pelvic floor physiotherapist.
Please contact me for more information and to set up a pelvic floor seminar.
Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
If you do strength training and have had any of these issues, you may benefit from a pelvic floor physiotherapy consultation.
- Urinary incontinence (the involuntary loss of urine – often occurring with heavier lifts, running, jumping).
- Pain in your low back, hips, or pelvic area.
- You have been pregnant (recently or in the past) and are looking to get back into sport.
- You want to optimize your strength training performance.
I am accepting a limited number of patients for home physiotherapy visits in Toronto.
Home visits are a convenient way to get physiotherapy in the comfort of your home. Most insurance plans have physiotherapy coverage – please check with your insurance provider. I will provide you with a receipt that you can submit.
Please see this document for pricing and information about what to expect from your pelvic floor physiotherapy consultation. – COMING SOON